Wednesday 29 June 2022

28mm Bolt Action Jungle

 So instead of buying the regular jungle towers (Sarrisa 4 ground etc.) I decided to build one out of the remaining bamboo skewers.

This is for our Pacific game  see our full video by clicking here...

So i first took a small box (from I phone ear phones) and hot glued the cut skewers onto it. Then took some balsa wood and made a roof and covered it in bristles from an old paint brush. I used earth magnets to hold the roof in place. Painted and washed the whole thing.

28mm Bolt Action Jungle


I added in a oil can and placed inside a heavy mg.with a couple of sandbags made from green stuff.





I think it look more authentic than the really perfect square mdf pre cut mdf ones. The base is also attached using earth magnets.

I added twine (thread) around the tower base areas to simulated rope bindings. 


See also our previous Tarawa  / Pacific posts.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment