Sunday 22 September 2024

28mm WW2 German guards

 I saw these (Wargames Atlantic German sentries) and thought a dog team might look good on the dock as a patrol but I only got one sprue .

All the figures were cut from the plastic puddle bases and re based on clear circles.

28mm check point

Halt!

28mm sentry box
The figures are a good size to 28mm but the plastic material is a little softer than warlords.

The Kettenkraftrad was a free stl 3d print....but not the greatest quality. But as free stl gaming piece - I suppose ok. I might chop the drivers/riders head and replace it with a more detailed warlord one. 

28mm sentry box


"Lassie" looks a bit different. 
The design of the heads on the figure/ sprue - kind of make it less manoeuvrable. 
It leaves only one fixing position. Eyes front!

The pic below is before the helmet decals were applied. i need to extend his dog lead!

Might light up this guys cigarette for him...

So these will be useful as guards...


2 comments:

  1. This is a great set and one I have had my eye on as an addition to my Pulp collection for some time...maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi rross - Yes they have a different look. But I really liked the dogs...i dont know if you could use a full box of them but I thought one or two is a must. Unless you game is the GREAT ESCAPE....lol. But you could use the dogs with different guys for Pulp games...

      Delete