Tuesday 17 January 2023

28mm Marine Heavy Weapons

 So after re-enforcing the 28mm Japanese with mortars and Heavy Machine Gun's (previous post) - I thought I would just do the same for the landing Marines.

                                You can see our first full Pacific game video by clicking here...

So I did the same method... Warlord plastic spues with the metal mortars. The good thing was I managed to find some nice clear discs (50mm Diameter x 2mm and 1mm thick) on eBay for their bases. This will allow the USMC to move from the beach to grass/jungle areas with more blended base. I also wanted something that would take the metal mortars and any accessories.

So here how it turned out. 

Five new Mortar Teams and two flamethrowers.(and I already have one Mortar team). By making them two man teams I was able to use 2 USMC warlord spues and maximise the quantity.

28mm Mortar

I placed some boxes and weapons around them and added some rounds into their hands.

28mm Mortar


Some Tarawa maps as well...




Not too sure about this guys smile - looks a bit crazy...
US flamethrower

and just because I then had some spare parts...I did some more wading Marines for the beach.

So these are all green stuff and spare parts. You could place them in trenches but I need lots of waders to assault the beach.

Below: He has that stare! need to maybe re-paint those eyes LOL


Here they come!

So... that's the USMC good to go! 
I might try to get a picture of everything so  I can see the entire USMC landing force.

I really like the idea of fleshing out the troop support with some odd spues and single weapons - you can then get more bang for you buck that way!




2 comments:

  1. These are all stunning work - your game is going to be truly spectacular!

    ReplyDelete